I’m normally an open book when it comes to my life but there are a certain few things not many people know about me and I will share them with you today.
- I’ve been writing for a very long time, I started writing back in high school. I never took it seriously, but I’ve always wrote stories, poems even lyrics to songs. I never thought it would go anywhere but now I’m writing my own book and even have planners being designed! I’m hoping to start a teen crime drama series very soon too. But I’m going to focus on my current book and planners until then.
- I want to go into housing investment, my dream is to own studio apartments and help students is known by only a few, I love to decorate them into rooms that are super comfortable, modern and minimalistic. I would honestly make me so happy! But it doesn’t stop their I’d love to flip houses too! Buy them up undecorated and shell of a house and turn it into a home for a nice profit is the dream of all dreams, id even do this if I was a billionaire!
- I’m happy. Obviously there are aspects of my life I’d love to improve and I whinge about them all the time but after that I’m happy I have a roof over my head a job I love, yes I wish It was my own home and I wish I was earning a more stable income, however I am happy.
- I have future campaign goals (for if and when I become a millionaire 😉 ) these include opening up a safe house for vulnerable people and people in poverty, setting up a youth department in my home town (there is nothing for kids or teens to do without driving like 2 hours away so the crime is sky high), I want to help the homeless properly by buy a housing complex that has EVERYTHING including transport to and from jobcentres for them to be pet friendly and have emergency food cupboards and a rehab program accessible. I also what to do a poverty and hospital Christmas, I want people to write down a gift they would like for Christmas and really go all out and give it to them.
- I want an unusual wedding! I’m not even engaged but I know exactly how my wedding will pan out! It will be circus glam! Because why not, weddings are pure entertainment and food. So that’s what I’m going to embrace, mountains of food and a circus theme (without the animals obviously).
- I want to completely move abroad, and I honestly do this is something I’ve been fighting with myself. I’ve come to terms this won’t happen, I love my family too much to leave them and my partner has just got his dream job I’d never take that away from him. But that’s why I’m going to go on long travel “tours” instead so every other year I go to a different continent for 6 month or more and then spend a year back in the UK, well that’s the plan anyway. It’s not exactly living in a different country but it’s certainly an exciting compromise.
- I don’t drive. Yup I don’t own a car at 23 years old. But I reallllly want too. But right now, I simply can’t afford it. I’m hoping by the end of the year ill be cruising with the rest of you guys. But unfortunately, it’s the bus for me.
- I’m a huge harry potter fan, so this isn’t really a secret but I have so much merchandise I’m going to have to start selling, I have everything for wands, to chess boards, the original books, (one is even signed) I just have no space for it all.
- I can’t look at myself. I honestly have suffered with this for a very long time, but I hate how I look, I think I’m disgusting, in high school I got bullied a lot, and in my past relationship I got called a fat lazy cow at least twice a day so now it’s all I see and it’s really hard to love myself and I’ve even considered a loan just to pay for surgery of some sorts. I haven’t but I have thought about it a lot.
- I hate technology, funny right considering all my work is done on a laptop and I live on my phone, but honestly, I wish we could go back a few years. I hate how I can’t have a convocation with anybody because they always have a phone in there face, I don’t allow my children on tabs or YouTube, or games on my phone, the most “tech” they get is the tv and it’s hard for me and I do feel like I’ve failed them a bit with this, because my children play with physical toys a lot and all their friends don’t so when it comes to play time my children are sat there bored because no other child will play with them as they have a tab shoved under their noses. I’ve spent nights crying over the fact my children are different because of how I’ve raised them but some good has come from it as they’re both ahead when it comes to reading and writing and their communicational play is advanced. The only thing that needs improving is my speech with my son, other than that they’re doing amazing! Just a shame other children wont physically play with them.
Ten things you (probably) didn’t know about me