Everybody has monthly goals, right? If not you should definitely map them out I have my Goal planned out until the year 2024, 5 years’ worth of goals, I hope what I do is enough to get me there because I only want what’s best for my family and writing out my goals gives me a visual of what’s realistic and what’s not, like I’m not going to be a millionaire next week not matter how much I can dream but it is possible for me to have my own glamorous home in 5 years. So I thought I’d tell you what I have planned for April 2019 my monthly goals. I have different Goals depending on what aspect of my business I’m focusing on but here are a few!
- Have my YouTube channel set up with 3 months’ worth of content edited. I’ve been thinking about YouTube for a while I think vlogging would go really well with my actual blog, I’d be able to show all my followers what adventures we get up to as a family, what I get up to on my own when I don’t have my children with me, Give people tips and tricks on to building their own income online.
- Have my book published. – It is complete and written and I’m really looking forward to getting it out there, A lot of people know I have struggled with debt and through-out writing my book I have been in debt, no matter what the excuse is for debt or no matter what type of debt it is my book gives you information on how to get out of debt and build a stable future for your life.
- Have another book written. – I’m currently working on a fiction series! I’m so excited to get this out in the open too, right now it’s very early stages but maybe within the upcoming months It’ll be ready for you guys to have a read!
- Start to plan my online course. I want to help people set up their own future online so why not create a whole course on doing this? I can share my knowledge with all of you guys and get you all seen and heard to build a substantial income, or at least enough to quit your jobs and live freely, that’s the plan any way.
- Have my newsletter set up. I’ve been blogging properly for 3 months now and on and off since august 2018 and I still haven’t set up my e-mailing list properly, sure you can be added to my e-mail list, but I haven’t set up my newsletters properly for you guys! How neglectful, not to mention this part is crucial for me to do this, it keeps all you guys updated for new blog posts and any new materials I have out for you all.
- Have everything scheduled 3 months in advance. I like to be organised, however so far I’ve only managed to get a months’ worth of scheduling done, which is amazing, however a month goes by very quickly and I’d like just a little bit more time to plan other amazing things so my goal is 3 months of amazing content for all you guys to have a play about with and have enough tips and trick to ensure that you own travels are planned out properly! I have almost completed this task and we’re not even out of march yet so I’m over the moon, my blog posts (casual blog posts) go all the way up to august now which I’m thrilled about!
- Have my planners designed and ready for sale. I’m making planners I have 3 designs so far, I have a business planner, a self-development planner and a life planner I’m so excited to get these made I have ideas for more but for now these are my priority.
- Have my own jewellery line ready for a completely new launch! So, I’ve started to make jewellery to go with my travels! Now I’m no fashion expert but I do tinker, with my products quite a lot and now I have mastered two types of bracelets a wish bracelet and a wrap both come with travel related charms and look stunning and are super lightweight! You can order through my Facebook page until my Esty shop it up – which I’m planning on doing when I have some more designs completed!
- Have a brand rep! for my new line, that’s right I’m on the hunt for someone to show case my products in return they get free exposure to their own business/ blogs as well as free products from me!
- To have my Facebook page up to 500 likes! I want to be able to connect to my audience a lot more so I’m hoping by growing my page on Facebook I’ll generate more traffic to my blog, not to mention I’ll be able to update you guys better on what’s new with me and where I am in the world!
- To build my Facebook group to 500 members! This is something I’m really struggling with at the moment, but I think it’s because I haven’t got any materials 100% ready so I’m not even at 100 members yet, however I am so close so if any of you guys have your own business or blog or are even thinking of starting one head over there and join!
- I’m trying to get my Instagram to 1000 followers by the end of April! At the moment I have a huge giveaway going on to win a travel box worth £100, inside it contains loads of travel items, including essentials, accessories, hygiene products, skincare and makeup products which I hope you all like as much as me! I’ll be starting the giveaway as soon as I have 500 followers to try and help me get too 1000 followers! I’m even thinking of doing a second and third prize for my giveaway, it depends on how fast I get to 500 followers!
- I want my daily traffic to my blog to triple by the end of April! That’s right not double but triple! Doubling traffic is amazing enough, but I want my figures to be hitting mass viewings and the only way I’m going to do it is by getting out there and networking, meeting other people and getting everything ready to help people all over the world with their own travel dreams and plans.
- Start my travel plans for 2020! I’m super excited for this, with children I’ve decided to try and stay in a country for two weeks up to a month max to keep my children entertained yet to show them culture properly instead of just rushing round, I’m planning on being away for a month at a time maybe start in February (Hopefully) by which time I should have all my affairs settled and can be on my merry way with my family!
- To take time out for me, I really want to focus on my own physical health more so I’m using April to really focus on my health issues and hopefully improving them, I have my diet and exercise plan all written out, as well as strict meal plans, but I don’t want neglect my mental health either so I’m taking up meditation and yoga to keep me healthy inside.
So there you have it my 15 goals of April 2019! I’m so excited to be tackling most of this this month and next and I hope to see you all on my journey to get abroad!