My worst fear when flying with my children is forgetting something so i’m here to let you all know what my checklist is when traveling with toddlers! This list is for the plane and to keep you and your toddler happy on your flight! So you may want to keep these items close to you at all times on your flight.
- A lightweight but big backpack – all children should have their own backpack to carry on a plane.
- Spare clothes, even if your child is potty trained you don’t want to risk any accidents and if they’re in nappies you don’t wan’t any poo-explosions.
- Wipes and nappy bags.
- Nappies – 8-9.
- Bottle or cup.
- Toys – I love the mint tin toys.
- Travel bands.
- Anti-sickness medication (my son is travel sick).
- Tablet – for watching a movie.
- Changing mats – you can get disposable ones in almost any supermarket now.
- Hand sanitizer.
- A book.
- Child headphones.
- Lots and lots of snacks.
- Sick bags.
I’d personally pack a few days before so if you remember anything you have time to add it instead of running around last minute.
Pack a spare outfit for yourself, you don’t want to spend the plane journey with poo or puke all over you; you’re going to want to change. I’d put a carrier bag in with these to put any dirty clothing in.