So, everybody has a bucket list full of magical destinations but not many people look into what they really want to do when they get their so here’s my top 10 places I would love to go and the things I want to do when I get there, because theirs more to this world than just sightseeing. I want to be able to say I’ve done things as well as been places and I know that goes for a lot of people.
- Italy, particularly Rome, Venice, Verona and Naples. I want to do a month round trip with a week in each. I’m not sure why I want to go to Italy as I don’t know many people that have been, but the experience and the beauty of their architecture excites me, to see the Colosseum and tour it as well as take part in wine tastings right from the winery sounds amazing not to mention I’d absolutely love to write a letter to Juliet on her wall. Then you have the gondolas for the canal ride; you can’t get any more romantic than that for a night get away and to top it all off I’d love to bathe in the salt baths.
- Paris, me and my partner have conflicting views on Paris, he thinks it’s a mess because of tourism but regardless of that I still want to explore the beauty of Paris and I’m not talking about the obvious, being the Eiffel Tower, but places such as Louvre; how amazing would it be to say you’ve experienced histories master pieces first hand? Then you have Notre dame and the catacombs of Paris to explore. I’d love to go self-exploring in the Paris catacombs, it just seems so exciting to me and Notre dame being one of the most known cathedrals in history. It has influenced many films its uncountable, to go inside and see its artistry would be a fist hand experience that I don’t want to miss out on.
- Dubai, oh how I’d love to go to Dubai, this is one of my biggest and most favourite places I want to go; it’s so accommodating and beautiful, the nature that surrounds its buildings. I also want to experience everything from camel riding to sky diving here, because its such an amazing country and to have these experiences would definitely complete my bucket list. You can swim with dolphins and enjoy some amazing foods all in one place.
- Bali, it’s supposed to be so naturally beautiful here it would attract any type of tourist, and it definitely deserves a space in my top 5. Where the tropical weather is perfect and the breeze is just right, it seems like the perfect place for me to get some peaceful TLC, not only that but the custom here is supposed to be the best in the world. The locals treat you with utmost respect and make sure your well taken care of. The perfect pamper and play country.
- Finally my next favourite go-to holiday destination is completely different yet so cliché but its got to be New York. Since I was about 16 I’ve always wanted to go shopping there (granted I’d need a few thousand dollars to be satisfied) but its definitely an experience (and a challenge) I’d love to take on, not to mention seeing the statue of liberty. However, this is in a tie with Washington DC, because not only do they have the white house tours but also the library of congress, and I’d do anything to live in that building; surrounded by all the books that have been there for years upon years. The full take of knowledge you can learn from its walls in one day. That’s my kind of holiday.
So that’s my top 5 holiday destination list I will get there slowly and I will accomplish my goals. but all in all its good to just plan ahead a little and take a deeper look into the beautiful countries that shape this world. Knowing not only where you want to go, but what you want to do, will help shape your holiday bucket list and give you a clearer view of what you actually want from the country your exploring.